Here are 11 Technology tipping points we will reach by 2030;
• By 2022, one trillion sensors will be connected to the internet.
• By 2022, the first 3D-printed vehicle will be on the road.
• By 2023, 10% of all reading glasses will be connected to the internet.
• By 2023, 80% of the world’s population would have a digital presence.
• By 2023, 90% of the world’s population would have a supercomputer in their pocket.
• By 2024, Internet access would be considered a fundamental right.
• 3D printing will be used in 5% of consumer products.
• By 2025, artificial intelligence will conduct 30% of corporate audits.
• By 2025, car sharing services will be used for more trips than privately owned vehicles around the world.
• The number of electric vehicles sold worldwide is expected to reach 145 million by 2025.
• By 2027, blockchain technology will be used to store 10% of the global GDP.